Sales Operations Specialist
Company: Hearing Components Inc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Purpose/Scope: The Sales Operations Specialist (SOS) will
qualify leads and pursue sales in assigned (small) accounts and
develop new relationships within assigned accounts, typically
smaller accounts not targeted by any Business Development Manager
(BDM). This role will also support the efforts of the BDM for each
vertical segment as well as provide sales operations support for
Sales & Marketing Leadership. This customer-facing position will
report to the Director of Sales. Position Specific
- Manage assigned prospects, typically smaller accounts not
assigned as targeted accounts to the various BDM's
- Qualifies leads and either pursues sales directly (for small
opportunities) or refers them to the appropriate BDM
- Penetrates assigned accounts to grow sales within those
- Understands and follows a consistent Account Management Process
and Sales Process.
- Identifies opportunities for new products - both internally
generated and customer requested, particularly in assigned
- Supports BDM's in each market segment in achieving their market
penetration and sales objectives.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying
prospect accounts, at the direction and/or request of BDM's or the
Director of Sales
- Generates sample orders for BDM's and works with Operations to
- Assists BDM's in the preparation of proposals.
- Sets up and delivers sales presentations, product/service
demonstrations, and other sales actions as requested.
- Provides sales operations support to the entire sales team
- Creates and manages agreements, quotations, price lists and
operational documentation (Customer Set-up Forms) to support all
- Interfaces with the CRM system and creates reports for
effective management of the organization's pipeline.
- Participates in developing sales collateral and maintains
supplies as needed.
- Ensures that assigned OEM accounts adhere to corporate brand
identity and digital marketing guidelines.
- Facilitates the on-boarding of new Customers across all
- Researches earphone pain points through reviews and other
- Produces and publishes Sales Scorecards (team and
- Act as a back-up for Customer Service including answering
emails and social media posts.
- Serves as an internal key point of contact between operations
and the sales team.
- Pursues issues in operations identified by one or more BDM, or
by the overall sales team
- Completes other sales operations tasks as assigned by the
Director of Sales.
Key Working Relationships:
- Sales Director
- Other Sales team members
- Accounting and finance staff
- Operations staff and leadership How will performance be
- Timely, quality completion of tasks in all key responsibility
- Customer satisfaction in assigned accounts and segments, as
measured by (perhaps Net Promoter Score).
- Achievement of sales objectives (pipeline, activities, and
results) with assigned accounts,
- Overall sales team performance:
- Pipeline management
- Achievement of objectives Job Specifications Education,
Experience, and Credentials
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience or sales operations
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Travel may be requested for attendance at conferences or trade
shows 1-2 times per year.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel Skills required.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of
enthusiasm and curiosity. Physical Requirements Necessary to
Perform this Job
- Effectively communicate, including following oral and written
instructions, in order to communicate with people inside and
outside the organization.
- Able to effectively use office equipment to review and create
- The ability to lift objects weighing up to 20 pounds and may
include pushing/pulling carts of up to 50 pounds.
- Work at a desk for extended periods of time and perform long
hours of work at a computer.
- Frequently stand and walk to move around office/building
repeatedly throughout the day.
- Able to obtain reliable transportation. TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- Use telephone, computer, and standard office equipment.
Keywords: Hearing Components Inc, St. Paul , Sales Operations Specialist, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!