In-Home DSP (29695)
Company: Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social service organization
serving children, youth and families, people with disabilities,
older adults and military veterans. Trustworthiness is a value and
strength shared by our employees and recognized by the communities
we serve. We offer an ALIVE Workplace (Supportive, Positive and
Fun) and careers that challenge, energize and rewards employees.
Consider joining us!
Position pays $16.00/hr and includes a $1,000 hiring bonus! Full
time, flexible schedules.
As an In-Home Support Professional, you will provide guidance,
encouragement, support, comfort, security, and safety through
relationship building and direct interaction to individuals with
disabilities. You will support individuals in their homes or within
their community and assist in the development and monitoring of
their individual plans, hopes, and dreams. You will support
individuals in developing their essential living skills by
maintaining/increasing their independence. You will be required to
maintain documentation, perform record keeping and participate in
periodic meetings/training in accordance with regulations. Most
importantly you will need to have the advocacy skills that are
expected of all staff that works for Lutheran Social Service of
As an In-Home Support Professionalwe offer you:
- An excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental,
life, vision, 403(b) plan with a match, wellness program, and other
- Generous PTO plan, Paid Holidays, and 3 Float Days
- Paid training
- Opportunities to continue professional development
- An ALIVE Workplace that is Supportive, Positive, Healthy and
- A diverse workplace
- An outstanding reputation29695
- A valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and a
Motor Vehicle Check.
- Successfully meet the requirements of a background check.
- Successful completion of medication administration
- Computer and math skills.
- Able to read, write, solve problems and the ability to
accept/follow through with directions.
- Good decision-making skills and the ability to respond to any
emergency situation that may arise.
- Able to recognize boundaries and exhibit patience,
self-control, and flexibility.
- CPR/First Aid certification is preferred; may be obtained after
hire.Lutheran Social Service of MN is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer of all people regardless of gender,
race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status
and/ordisability. We actively foster an environment that is free of
racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals
are treated with dignity, safety, and respect.
Job Preview Video
Additional Posting Information:
$ 1,000.00 hiring bonus! Full time, flexible schedules. $16.00
dollars an hour.
- Administration & Office Support
Keywords: Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota, St. Paul , In-Home DSP (29695), Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!