Company: Cura Hospitality
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 22, 2022
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
No experience needed - We Will Train You!
Ages 14 & up eligible to apply!
Cura Hospitality is hiring a Server at Innsbruck in New
- No late-night shifts! Flexible Schedules
- Paid Meals and Uniforms are provided!
- Get paid weekly! Overtime available!
About Cura Hospitality:
The people at Cura Hospitality are committed to doing good. This
means that alongside serving healthy, delicious food, we take our
responsibility seriously to make a positive impact on our
communities and our environment.
Cura is part of the Elior North America family with more than 50
years of industry experience and 15,000 team members, the Elior
family of companies is united in our passion for food.
Our most important ingredient in YOU! We provide our employees with
an opportunity to grow their career in an environment that fosters
a commitment to service while making a difference.
In the Server position, you would be responsible for greeting
customers promptly and delivering food and beverages to
- Explain specials and menu items
- Take orders and continuing with follow-up items to improve the
meal while ensuring that the service is completed in accordance
with health code regulations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by
- Base Medical (Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Program
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
- Prior food service experience in a restaurant setting preferred
and excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend throughout the entire
workday and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that
may weigh 30 to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English,
with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is mandatory.
Cura Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Server is responsible for delivering food and beverages to
customers. Duties of this position include, greeting customers
promptly and in a friendly manner, explaining specials and menu
items, taking orders and continuing with follow-up items to improve
the meal while ensuring that the service is completed in accordance
with health code regulations. The ideal candidate will have prior
food service experience in a restaurant setting and excellent
customer service and communication skills. This position requires
standing, walking, and bending throughout the entire work day and
the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that may weigh 30
to 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer
Keywords: Cura Hospitality, St. Paul , Server, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!