Nursing Assistant / RA / HHA.
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are seeking Full & Part Time Nursing Assistants ( Caregiver /
CNA / HHA / Resident Assistant / NAR / Home Health Aide ) to join
our team at our Lexington Landing community.
Lexington Landing is a new senior community in Saint Paul offering
a maintenance-free lifestyle in attractive rental apartments within
the esteemed Highland Park neighborhood. Situated at the base of
Lexington Parkway at West 7th Street with convenient transportation
access, Lexington Landing showcases a sophisticated urban
architectural design and inviting interior spaces, including a
grand two story Town Center, offering everyday conveniences just a
Salary: $16.85 - $21.37/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees (full time hours
start at 30 hrs/wk)
- FREE 2-week Nursing Assistant Training course when hired in the
- Nursing loan forgiveness program - get your minimum monthly
nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Scholarship program - up to $5,250 per year!
- Evening, Overnight shifts with shift differentials
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
This community offers the following care options: Care Center/Long
Term Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
This location is close to the following cities: Arden Hills, Little
Canada, Roseville & St Anthony, MN.
- Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Resident Assistants
as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices.
- Monitor changes in Resident's condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using
various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity. Qualifications:
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without
experience will still be considered.
- To be considered for Care Center/TCU: Current Nursing Assistant
Certification required or willingness to gain certification.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, St. Paul , Nursing Assistant / RA / HHA., Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!