Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Indrotec is seeking qualified assemblers to work at one of the
fastest growing medical device companies in Minnesota,
Cardiovascular Systems Inc. (CSI).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble or inspect medical devices
- Comfortable working on a microscope
- Set up and maintain a clean work site
- Accurately document procedures
- Read and understand all manufacturing processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mechanical Dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent mechanical dexterity, combined with a strong
- Previous medical assembly experience required, 1+ year
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a criminal background check
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1st Shift
- 5:00am to 3:30pm
Post Date: 09.15.2022
Salary: $19.40 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
interview. Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly,
installation, reassemble, re assemble
Keywords: Indrotec, St. Paul , Assembler II, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!