Unit Supervisor II
Company: Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St Paul a
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:In conjunction with the Program
Manager, this position is responsible for staff supervision for a
particular unit and/or program area at the assigned program site.
This position is also responsible for assisting in program
development, statistics, and evaluation of the program, report
writing, fiscal management and funding proposals. Facilitate and
support staff development to provide clients with information and
referral, customer service and empowerment education. Provide
in-service training to staff, both in a group setting and
one-on-one. Ensure the program provides a clean, safe and secure
environment. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide supervision, including performance evaluations, for
full-time, part-time, and on call direct reports.
- Review and approve the bi-weekly time records of assigned staff
according to organizational guidelines.
- In conjunction with the Program Manager, recruit, hire, train,
empower, and supervise staff according to Catholic Charities
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the relevance, accuracy,
and timeliness of data and reporting for purposes of accountability
and client outcomes.
- Ensure that client intakes, observation and incident reports
are completed according to procedure and adhere to program
- Work flexible hours, including overnights, holidays and
weekends in order to provide regular supervision to front desk and
monitor operations during the various hours that the program
operates in the absence of the Program Manager.
- Develop and utilize Empowerment principles and support the use
of Restorative Justice and Harm Reduction within the program, as
- Have a working knowledge of agency, divisional and site
policies and procedures and ensure consistent enforcement.
- Facilitate involvement with other community programs in order
to promote Catholic Charities' services and establish strong
community networks and partnerships as well as provide appropriate
information and referral services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In conjunction with Program Manager, provides support and/or
representation to and with external partners(hips).
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination of billing and
administrative items, as required.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/TECHNICAL
- Associates degree with 1 year of relevant experience, 2 years
of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience working with statistical information and
computer-based programs required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
holidays, and overnights in order to provide effective and regular
staff supervision and monitoring of Program activities
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse and/or low-income populations,
including those who may be experiencing homelessness, unstable
housing, and/or mental illness required.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience required. Note:
Responsibilities and functions outlined in this document are not
all inclusive and may change, as determined by the needs of
Catholic Charities and/or specific program or site
requirements.Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerCatholic Charities does not discriminate against
applications on the basis of race, creed, religion, sex, color,
gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status
with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local
commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial
status, or any other legally protected group
Keywords: Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St Paul a, St. Paul , Unit Supervisor II, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!