Dining Room Attendant , Minneapolis Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a Busser to join our team at Minneapolis Airport in Saint Paul,
Minnesota. As a Busser, you will demonstrate excellent time
management skills as well as the ability to set priorities and
quickly respond to changing needs within the dining room.
Pay rate: $15.00 / hour.Delaware North believes in a total rewards
package that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the
industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give
our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve
our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
401(k) plan with company
contributionMedicalDentalVisionLife insurance Paid ParkingPaid time
- Check in with management upon arrival for daily duties and
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
including service, food and beverage, and guest notes.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room
including all equipment, utensils, tables, chairs, service
stations, floors, and windows.
- Remove dirty dishes, silverware, and empty glasses from guest
tables between courses and after guests depart. Return dirty
dishes, silverware, glassware and linen to dish washing area,
sorting appropriately and placing them in the assigned area for
- Reset tables once guests leave according to floor plan or
instructions from management.
- Remove and empty trash as needed.
- Assist in counting china, glass, silver and
- At least 1-year experience or training as a Runner or Busser
with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds, for set-up, service, and clean-up.
- Visual acuity and hearing to take orders and prepare
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Shift Details 2nd Shift
VariesWho We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, St. Paul , Dining Room Attendant , Minneapolis Airport, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!