Leasing Specialist - Part-time
Company: Bigos Management
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 6, 2022
BIGOS MANAGEMENT IS PROUD TO BE NAMED A STAR TRIBUNE TOP
WORKPLACE IN 2022 FOR THE 8 th TIME
Regency Park: Monday and Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. - 7 p.m. and
Saturday: 1:00 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Minnehaha Manor: Tuesday and Thursday: 4:00pm-7:00pm and Saturday:
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Scheduled dates and hours subject to change at employer
This position is responsible for the performance of all activities
related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals. The
incumbent interacts directly with prospective and current residents
to achieve maximum occupancy. This includes generating and handling
traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease
documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures.
Performs all of the above in accordance with applicable laws and
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle incoming phone inquiries regarding available apartments.
Provide all information requested and encourage the prospect to
schedule an appointment to visit the property.
- When a prospect visits the property, provide them with a tour
of available apartments that meet their needs.
- "Sell" the prospect on renting from Bigos Management, Inc.
Convince the prospect that our property is a better match for their
needs than our competition.
- Follow-up, via telephone, with prospects who have not made a
decision, and continue to sell the Bigos property.
- Qualify all prospective renters using company approved
- Move-in new renters, i.e., discuss lease and apartment complex
rules, and conduct move-in inspection. Move-out departing renters
to include conducting a move-out inspection.
- Follow-up with residents on renewal of their lease.
- Other duties as assigned by Property Manager
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Previous leasing experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous manner
when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal
Required Education or Training:
- High school diploma or GED required Associated topics:
consultant, lease administrator, leasing, leasing administrator,
leasing manager, leasing consultant, leasing specialist, rent
Keywords: Bigos Management, St. Paul , Leasing Specialist - Part-time, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!