CNA - Resident Assistant $2000 Hiring Bonus
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Alton Apartments, a memory care residence of 65 units with a
1-to-6 CNA to resident ratio is seeking a Full Time CNA to join
their team in St. Paul, MN. The members of our Resident Assistant
(CNA) team provide direct care to those in need of such
WALK-IN interviews: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00 pm - 4:30 p.m. and
Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Benefits: Health, Flexible Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Life,
ADD, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Accident and 401(K).
9 Paid Holidays
Generous PTO accruals
Flexible Schedules available for the PM Shifts 3:00 p.m. - 11:00
- All Shifts at The Alton $2,000.00 Hiring bonus with $1000.00 paid
on the first available pay date following hire date.
Base wage starting at $16.46 with additional pay for FTE (hours per
week) and shift differentials.
Additional scale for RA's at The Alton
.6 or 24 hours per week they will earn an additional $0.50 per hour
(3 shifts per week)
.8 or 32 hours per week they will earn an additional $0.75 per hour
(4 shifts per week)
1.0 or 40 hours per week they will earn an additional $1.00 per
hour (5 shifts per week)
Shifts Hours Amount Days of the week
Weekdays 7 a.m. - -3 p.m. $0.00 Monday through Friday
Weekday Evenings 3 p.m. - -11 p.m. $0.50 Monday through Friday
Weekday Nights 11 p.m. - - 7 a.m. $0.75 Sunday through Thursday
Weekend Day 7 a.m. -- 3 p.m. $0.50 Saturday & Sunday
Weekend Evenings 3 p.m. -11 p.m. $1.00 Saturday & Sunday
Weekend Nights 11 p.m. - -7 a.m. $1.50 Friday & Saturday
- Assist resident with ADLs.
- Assist resident with transfers and with ambulation, as
indicated in care plan by registered nurse.
- Assist resident with prescribed exercises that the resident and
Resident Assistant have been taught by appropriate professional
personnel. Apply prostheses and/or braces as directed.
- Assist with medication administration of pre-set medications as
delegated by the Registered Nurse.
- Plan meals for resident and assist with eating as
- Perform such household services as are detailed on the care
plan: laundry, dusting, trash removal, vacuuming, cleaning
cupboards and other surfaces throughout the neighborhoods, and
changing bed linen. Periodically clean wheelchairs.
- Assist with escorts to recreation events at the community. At
The Alton and The Wellington Care Suites provide small group or
individual recreation options.
- Report to Registered Nurse all significant changes in the
resident's condition or family situation in a timely
- Participate in education programs as appropriate and required
by agency policy; keep up to date with mandatory in-service
- Maintain accurate, timely and complete written documentation
for each resident.
- Demonstrate an awareness of and respect for individual
resident's rights and commitment to service excellence.
- Exhibit behaviors that exemplify the StuartCo and Shepard Park
Home Care values of compassion, dignity, service and integrity in
work and customer relationships.
- Perform in compliance with all agency policies, procedures and
- Respond timely and appropriately to emergency
- Attend required staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MN Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) and on the MN
- Familiar with electronic charting systems.
- Med passing experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have passion and dedication to work in Healthcare and with
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with rotating
- Must be able and willing to work at both The Alton and
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
StuartCo, founded in 1970, represents a diverse array of
market-rate and affordable apartment and townhome options in
popular urban and suburban locations. We also offer student housing
and senior housing campus which includes memory care, independent
and assisted living options.
StuartCo is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and
inclusive. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all
the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We
review all applications.
StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Keywords: StuartCo, St. Paul , CNA - Resident Assistant $2000 Hiring Bonus, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!