Reliable After-School Nanny for Two
Company: College Nannies and Sitters - St. Paul and Woodbur
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Are you ready to make a difference in a childs life, do work
that matters, build a resume, and make meaningful connections?
Jovie -is hiring a reliable part-time nanny to help a Saint Paul
(55105) family on weekday evenings!Nanny will be responsible for
caring for two children ages 4 & 8. A typical day will include
after-school pickup, transportation to and from occasional
activities, help with homework, and light clean-up. -Duration:
2022-2023 School YearSchedule: -Monday 4 -5:30 pmWednesday 4 pm -
7:30 pmTuesday, Thursday, Friday 2:15 pm - 5:30 pmStart Date: Sept.
- Problem-solving skills to be able to successfully deal with
everyday issues that inevitably occur
- Loving, enthusiastic, and full of energy personality
- At least 2 years of childcare experience is necessary (paid or
- High School Degree or GED
- Valid License and Reliable VehicleCompensation: $15 / HourJovie
- Paid orientation and training.
- Bi-Weekly direct deposit paycheck. -
- Access to Telehealth Benefit Options
- Staffing manager available to you for ongoing support and
- Pre-screened families and quality work environments.
- Personally matched families to ensure the right fit.
- Additional hours as requested via our Sitter service.We are
excited to learn more about you! Apply today to start the process.
-Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: College Nannies and Sitters - St. Paul and Woodbur, St. Paul , Reliable After-School Nanny for Two, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!