Company: Right at Home-Twin Cities & South Suburbs
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Right at Home-Twin Cities & South Suburbs - Caregiver
Salary:$15-$17 per hour depending on qualifications and
Shift Type:Part-Time, Weekday, Weekend, and Evening Shifts
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Mobile clock in/out
- Work close to home (Serve seniors in your own
- Ongoing PAID training and development
- Make a difference, develop meaningful relationships and meet
- Give back to those who need you most (our clients need you now
more than ever before!)
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Extremely positive work environment
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team
- In this role, we stand prepared to equip you with the right
personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you
care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with
We believe that our caregivers are the heart of our business.
Without you, we couldnt build meaningful relationships with our
clients, put a smile on their face or be the highlight of their
day. It is hard to put a price on helping others but we know how
important you are and value the impact you would make day in and
day out for our clients. In taking this position, you would
What Youll Do and Who You Are:
The good news is that your Caregiver training will teach you
everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a
few Caregiver character traits you should have from the get-go. We
have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with
a similar mindset:
- Youre the honest, likable, energetic, and approachable type,
and are able to get along and verbally communicate easily with
people at all levels.
- You listen well, have great decision-making skills, and are
passionate about your customer focus.
- Youre never short of a smile and take real pride in your work
by being resourceful, accountable, and adaptable and you cope well
under pressure, take initiative and thrive on a challenge.
- Integrity is one of your core values as you do not ethically
- You make a great first impression as you are professional and
kind in your demeanor and approach.
- You dont mind rolling up your sleeves this could include (but
is not limited to) assisting the client with homemaking activities,
such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms in
ways that provide satisfaction and extraordinary results.
- Some clients also require assistance with basic personal care
like showering and getting dressed.
- You establish partner relationships with the client by
providing companionship during activities such as accompanying
client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities,
assistance with hobbies, etc.
- You dont have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good
meal, work your way around a kitchen and run to the grocery store,
- High school degree and/or a G.E.D. certificate
- Caregivers shall have successfully completed a written
- Caregivers must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of
the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of
- Read, write, speak, and understand English with or without
reasonable accommodations as needed for the job.
- The caregiver must be able to lift at least 25 lbs. with or
without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have a current and valid drivers license and be able to
safely operate a vehicle in compliance with all applicable laws and
regulations with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need assistance with this application or hiring process to
accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time
by contacting us. These responsibilities are subject to possible
modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees.
Each Right at Home office and business is independently owned and
operated under a franchise agreement with Right at Home, LLC. Right
at Home, LLC is not the employer or joint employer of the employees
of any of its franchised offices. For comments, questions or to
learn more about Right at Home, please visit
Keywords: Right at Home-Twin Cities & South Suburbs, St. Paul , Caregiver, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!