Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Indrotec is seeking candidates for a contract Supplier Quality
Engineer position to work at Cardiovascular Systems Inc. (CSI).
This position provides engineering guidance and project team
leadership for supplier quality through critical thinking, review,
analysis and resolution of supplier quality issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to effectively communicate, facilitate and organize
project activities relating to ensuring supplier quality. Develops
and manages project schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Serves as the primary Quality contact for suppliers and
provides technical assistance to management for suppliers as
- Works with supplier development engineering to performs on-site
annual and critical component supplier audits to ensure compliance
with Quality Systems procedures and CSI requirements. Generates
audit reports and ensures supplier audit findings are tracked to
timely and closure.
- Provides quality systems input to suppliers such as, but not
limited to: statistical process control, gage R&R studies, and
- Resolves supplier quality issues at incoming inspection and the
production line. Provides project team leadership and conducts
investigations relating to supplier quality issues. Completes
non-conforming material reports (NCMR), supplier requests for
change (SRC), supplier corrective action requests (SCARs) and
monitors follow-up with assigned supplier base.
- Routinely reports on supplier performance per defined metrics
to management and other team members.
- Represent Quality during audits and interface with FDA, ISO, or
any external auditor.
- 4 Year / Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering, or
- 2-3+ years engineering related experience in a manufacturing
environment, medical device industry preferred.
- Familiarity with quality improvement tools, including
- Working knowledge of ANSI standard sampling plans.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills, interpersonal skills,
organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and
analytical skills and application of critical thinking.
- Familiarity with personal computer software including work
processing, spreadsheet, and statistical programs.
Post Date: 06.20.2022
Salary: $38.00 /hr - $45.00 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
interview. Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial
engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap,
supply, supply chain
Keywords: Indrotec, St. Paul , Supplier Quality Engineer, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!