Paralegal - Real Estate Finance
Company: Winthrop & Weinstine
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Title Paralegal - Real Estate Finance About The Organization
Winthrop & Weinstine is a business law firm of more than 150
attorneys with a deliberate culture of enterprise and fresh
thinking. Located in the heart of Minneapolis and with a national
reach, we deliver service, smart perspectives and practical
outcomes to put the law to work for our clients. At Winthrop &
Weinstine, we work together energetically and creatively to achieve
our goals. We are committed to dealing with one another fairly,
respectfully and honestly to create a healthy stable and collegial
organization. Every person in the firm is an integral part of the
client service team and contributes to the firm's, and our
clients', success. Join our nimble force and put the law to work.
Learn more at www.winthrop.com.EOE Statement We are an equal
employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
- Prepare and file organizational documents.
- Coordinate signatures for closings.
- Handle title and survey review.
- Draft initial drafts of loan documents and amendments to loan
- Draft closing instruction letters.
- Review due diligence including Uniform Commercial Code
searches, organizational documents and insurance certificates.
- Update closing checklists and monitor due diligence sites.
- Act as a liaison between attorney and client, facilitating
communication and transmittal of necessary information. Position
- Bachelor's degree, paralegal certificate or equivalent work
experience in a legal setting.
- Three years of real estate or lending experience, preferably in
a law firm setting or financial institution.
- Make independent and critical decisions regarding exchange of
information with client, file management and delegation of
- Skill with interpersonal relationships and ability to
effectively interact with all levels of staff and outside
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing work according to
timelines and importance of tasks, and following assignments
through to completion.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and frequent
Keywords: Winthrop & Weinstine, St. Paul , Paralegal - Real Estate Finance, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!