Customer Operations Rep
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Our Client a fortune 500 company specializing in financial
services and products, headquartered out of Saint Paul, MN is
looking to bring a Customer Operations Rep. onto their
team!Position Notes:These roles are hybrid and workers will be
expected to be onsite in downtown St. Paul 60-80% of the time and
will work from home the remainder of the time. -It is expected that
during the training period, workers will be working a fixed
schedule 8:00-4:45pm with a Training period of 8:00-4:45pm; then
flexibility w/ core hours 9-3pm- M-F - Unpaid LunchThese roles will
be primarily on the phone (7+ hours/day).Position Summary: -We're
looking for an individual who is positive and enthusiastic - who
enjoys a fast pace with high volume processing. This individual
will develop an in-depth understanding of both the Financial
Institution and Employer markets including the products they offer.
An ideal candidate is a quick learner who adapts to new systems or
procedures and is able to apply this information effectively during
problem resolution as well as know when to seek assistance.
Service-oriented phone skills are required for outbound calling.
-This position is approx 80% processing and data entry work and 20%
phone work, both inbound and outbound, to provide service directly
to our customers.Responsibilities:
- Enter required data with a high degree of accuracy. This will
include a variety of form types or electronic files, such as but
not limited to applications, withdrawal requests, basic billing,
personal information changes, authorizations, coverage
verifications, and return mail. -
- Prepare and manage customer correspondence including, but not
limited to creating customer letters, emails, and spreadsheets. -
- Fulfill customer service requests for kits, forms, brochures,
rate charts, and confirmations via mail, email, and fax.
- Edit, proof, and perform quality checks on documents prepared
within work team.
- Use sound judgment to research and resolve problems that
- Place Outbound administration follow-up calls. Support Inbound
call center overflow calls as scheduled or as needed to support
volume spikes ensuring service level agreements are achieved.
- Support and respond to team Inbox.
- All tasks must adhere to department quality standards and be
completed within service level obligations.Qualifications:
- Strong data entry skills which include speed and accuracy.
- Ability to navigate multiple windows-based systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and
reading and creating Excel spreadsheets.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail with the
ability to apply good judgment to situations.
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, and rapidly change focus as
determined by business need.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team
- Solid work ethic combined with professionalism and a positive
- Ability to perform within established department goals
including quality assurance (QA).
- Willingness to suggest new ideas, processes, and procedures.
- Flexibility to work overtime during peak volumes.Vaccination
Policy:New hire workers, regardless of work location or job
responsibilities, must be vaccinated before beginning employment;
exceptions considered for medical or religious reasons provided
alternative reasonable accommodations do not create an undue
hardship on the business.Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefits
options to our employees after 60 days on assignment.Feel free to
apply directly or you can email your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title listed
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates, St. Paul , Customer Operations Rep, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!