Company: Zenith American
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Title: Senior Clerk Department: Operations Admin
SupportBargaining Unit: Local 12 Grade: 23Position Type: Non-exempt
Hours per Week: 40Date Posted: 05/04/2022Position Summary:Process
and perform mail distribution and provide clerical support within
the Support Services Department."Has minimum necessary access to
Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable
Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."Job
- Open daily and incoming mail.
- Maintain an excel spreadsheet of all incoming checks.
- Provide backup for other Support Services including
- Delivers packages/envelopes to the appropriate departments in a
- Delivers packages to the post office.
- Uses a variety of mail sorting machines, depending on the
volume and type of mail they have to deal with
- Performs pick-ups and delivers all internal company mail from
designated boxes to appropriate persons.
- Receives all Fed Ex, UPS, truck and Parcel Post deliveries
throughout the day.
- Sorts, processes and dates stamp all incoming parcels.
- Responds to calls and emails in an efficient, polite and
- Works with Supervisor to ensure all daily process are completed
timely and accurately.
- Orders and maintains sufficient stock of office supplies and
- Fills and distributes all internal requests for office supplies
- Ensures that all departments are properly stocked with printer
- Tracks and pickups scheduling of used toners.
- Keeps delivery area clean and organized.
- Sorts and delivers returns and undeliverables to the returns
- Performs other duties and special projects specific to the CA
Dept.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Handles multiple tasks and
priorities.Attention to detail.Works in a fast paced
environment.Good organizational skills.Microsoft Office Adapts well
to changeTeam player and interacts well with other employees and
other departments.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- High School Equivalent
- 3 months experience in a mailroom or similar position.
- Must have valid driver's License and clean driving record.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as PC or CRT,
Calculator, FAX, copier, etc
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize
workload, multi-task, and complete projects within deadlines.
- Office equipment maintenance and minor repair preferred. Zenith
American SolutionsReal People. Real Solutions. National Reach.
Local Expertise.We are currently seeking an experienced Senior
Clerk with the necessary skills, initiative, and personality, along
with the desire to get the most out of their working life, to help
us be our best every day.Zenith American Solutions is the largest
independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and
currently operates over 40 offices nationwide. The original entity
of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our company was
formed as the result of a merger between Zenith Administrators and
American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By combining
resources, best practices and scale, the new organization is even
stronger and better than beforeWe realize the importance a
comprehensive benefits program to our employees and their families.
As part of our total compensation package, we offer an array of
benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage, a
retirement savings 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off
(PTO), great opportunities for growth, and much, much
more!Internals to Apply:If you meet the minimum qualifications and
are interested in applying for the above position, please submit an
application. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on the
Internal Posting Deadline listed above in order to be considered
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Zenith American, St. Paul , Senior Clerk, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!