Bilingual Call Center Representative
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description*Position offers the WORK FROM HOME option for
candidates in Minnesota*Be a part of the behind-the-scenes world of
the cake and celebrations industry--where the art of celebration is
part of your job description! DecoPac, Inc. is a high growth,
high-energy company that designs, markets and distributes the most
popular cake decorations and bakery supplies in the bakery
industry. Located in the greater Minneapolis area we sell and
distribute our products to supermarkets, mass and club retailers,
independent retail bakeries, ice cream and doughnut stores, as well
as directly to consumers throughout North America and
Europe.Summary: Seeking a highly motivated, customer oriented, and
results-driven Call Center Representative to facilitate incoming
calls in a fast-paced call center environment. The Call Center
Representative will be responsible for product orders as well as
trouble shooting technical questions around our PhotoCake systems.
The PhotoCake systems are on the cutting edge in licensed and
print-on demand technology. Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support via phone, email, and internet as
required 40+ hours per week.
- Able to work a shift pattern, Monday to Saturday.
- Service and support will be provided by clearly communicating
product offers, and providing service and/ or technical solutions
in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns efficiently by actively
listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring
- Receive and process orders, service issues, and product
requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Exhibit and maintain high standards of customer service.
- Report any food safety concerns to Supervisor for resolution,
including a food package that is open to the food for any
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Experience in a call center environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- Microsoft office proficiency (Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of internet and software applications.
- Bilingual in Spanish requiredKey Competencies:
- Must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
- Must be able to function well in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to related to
customers, peers, and management.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Hours: Must be available Monday - Friday
until 7:00pm; Saturday 7:00am - 2:00pm
Keywords: DecoPac, St. Paul , Bilingual Call Center Representative, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!