Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with
comprehensive product offerings. We provide creative packaging
solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning
innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our
work by five core values that are the basis for our success:
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact. We
Collaborate, so You Succeed. We are moving flexible packaging
forward by redefining innovation through collaboration within our
own company and with our customers and suppliers.We Currently have
an opening for a Supervisor in our Printing Department at our
Rosemount, MN facility! We offer a competitive salary and excellent
benefits package!Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all machines and personnel operating them.
- Clear focus on safety of employees.
- Understand all safety requirements and ensure all employees
- Develop a good working culture where all employees are treated
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Provide first aid/assistance when needed.
- Keep daily log of employee attendance.
- Move personnel as needed to cover absenteeism and vacation
- Fill out daily production tally, accident/incident reports, and
sign off on new orders.
- Increase daily rate of production while keeping down
- Check and enforce daily lubrication on equipment.
- Assist operator when machine is down to minimize waste and down
- Any other duties as assigned.Other Duties:Other job duties may
be assigned to you; this outline is not to be considered a detailed
description and may have other duties/projects assigned to meet
business needs. Good and reliable attendance, positive attitude and
at or above job specific metrics and/or goals will reflect on your
annual review.EEO/M/F/Disabled/VetsProAmpac provides equal
employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by state, federal or local law. Further, the company
takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees
are treated fairly within regards to any of these characteristics.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
- Promote teamwork and lead by example.
- Computer skills ability to update reports in Excel.
- Must be able to stand continuously.
- Must be able to enforce to company policy, safety rules and
regulations, and wear PPE.
Keywords: PROAMPAC, St. Paul , Printing Supervisor, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!