Company: Horizontal Talent
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- We are looking for someone who has communications knowledge and
experience in the development and implementation of communications
- The ideal candidate will have well developed written and verbal
communications sills, experience executing multi-media
communications strategies, and strong capabilities for
- Help lay the groundwork for a newly-formed communications
organization within Client Environment, Health, Safety, and Product
- Develop and implement organizational and program-specific
communication plans including developing multi-media strategies for
message penetration and audience engagement.
- Work with EHS and Product Stewardship personnel to create
periodic internal newsletter content and manage newsletter
- Work with EHS and Product Stewardship personnel to update
content on an internal organizational webpage.
- Assist with employee recognition programming and
- Assist with presentation preparation for organization-wide
events, including townhalls, awards ceremonies, and other employee
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications or a Liberal Arts
degree (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited
- Low-level to mid-level range of experience in
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communications, team, and
project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel,
etc.), Yammer, and SharePoint as well as the ability to quickly
learn and use software applications such as Microsoft Teams Live,
Microsoft Stream, asset management systems, and digital file
- Experience publishing a newsletter.
- Experience creating and managing content on an internal
- Experience participating in environment, health, safety, and/or
product stewardship-related communications programs for a
manufacturing or product development organization.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities, develop plans to
close gaps, and track improvement initiatives to closure.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and prioritize work
- Core business hours are 9:00am-3:00pm. Non-employee can
structure their 8-hour workday around our core business
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, St. Paul , Communications Coordinator, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!