Company: Robert Half
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is looking for a Pricing Analyst to take on an exciting
job opportunity! The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for
assisting with all aspects related to customer pricing. This role
will work closely with many departments within the company and will
be responsible for verifying information used within the pricing
model to ensuring that all customer pricing is accurately
maintained. This position is a great opportunity to get a foot in
the door with a well-known corporation! This contract position is
located in the East Metro.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's services and
the pricing models used
- Review and validate pricing generated by sales and operations
departments before delivery to customer
- Assist in analyzing project profitability and comparing actual
results to pricing models
- Assist in revising, updating, and improving the pricing model
templates as needed and work to simplify them for easier use by
- Coordinate with operations department to audit pricing of
existing customers and identify areas that need attention
- Monitor upcoming customer renewals and work with appropriate
departments to assist in making updates to pricing as needed
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent
supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for
Please submit your resume and call Jordan Lynch at 651-293-3973 for
review and consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, statistics or similar
- Experience with estimating or as financial analyst or pricing
analyst is helpful but not required
- Self-starting, proactive individual with strong verbal and
written - communication skills, ability to solve problems, and
exceptional attention to detail
- Strong quantitative ability and comfort with large data sets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with strong knowledge of
Excel required (i.e., pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants
applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work
in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more
- 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, St. Paul , Pricing Associate, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!