Full Time Program Coordinator
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
REM Ramsey, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for
Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities,
Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Hiring Immediately! Wages starting at $16.00 per hour! Take your
human services career to the next level! If you are a natural
leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human
Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor
Supervise a single program or unit within a program, typically
supporting 4-8 individuals in residential settings or 10-15
individuals in periodic, vocational or day programs. Duties are
split between providing direct support, professional or program
activities and supervision. Within a designated service or program,
the Program Supervisor ensures that all of the individuals we serve
are supported with dignity and respect.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to supervise Direct Support
Professionals. In addition, the Program Supervisor oversees the
day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports,
implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy,
customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable,
oversight of the physical environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.Why Join Us?
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, St. Paul , Full Time Program Coordinator, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!