Entertainment Coordinator - Part-Time
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Summary:Provides superior guest service to all guests, both
in person and over the phone. Responsible for sale of gift cards
and event tickets via Ticketmaster for onsite shows/events.
Completes required organization and preparation of tickets for all
events at Mystic Lake. Tracks, compiles, and reports data for
specified purchases/comps and events. Assists in the operations of
all marketing events, promotions, and entertainment which can
include; selling merchandise, ushering, event setup and teardown,
meet and greets, and guest relations. Prepare necessary paperwork
for Event and Entertainment Representatives for coordination with
other departments. Coordinate details with external vendors as
directed by the Events/Entertainment Manager and
Events/Entertainment Representative. Prepare necessary paperwork
related to pre-event reports, post-event reports, and archive
folders. Assist with dcor planning, setup, and tear down for all
Events. Promotes all activities at the casino and answers any
questions, as needed. Budget/Asset Responsibilities:Conducts daily
cash handling and reconciliation of sales. Responsible for securing
all entertainment assets and tracking of inventory. Job Duties:
- Sells tickets and gift cards to internal and external guests.
Fulfills special requests in relation to concert reservations and
ticket distribution. Participates in all entertainment events and
assists with marketing events.
- Organizes and prepares tickets, access passes, and coupons and
arranges/distributes will-call tickets on concert days. Administers
reservations for ticket pick up to all entertainment events.
Performs data entry related to entertainment events.
- Prepares required paperwork/forms (e.g. resumes, informational
sheets, payment requests, purchase requisitions, Banquet Event
Orders, F&B requirements, etc.) and partners with
Event/Entertainment Representatives for coordination with other
- Tracks inventory and secures all box office assets.
- Assists Events and Entertainment teams by coordinating event
logistics, including registration and attendee tracking;
presentation and materials; support pre- and post-event
evaluations; coordinate talent; and maintain communications with
vendors and other casino departments.
- Occasional tasks.Requirements
- Two years of guest service experience.
- Sincere interest and passion in the entertainment and events
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Indoor and outdoor work (50% / 50%)
- Exposure to typical summer temperatures.
- On feet or standing 60% of shift.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, St. Paul , Entertainment Coordinator - Part-Time, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!