Digital Account Coordinator (Remote)
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Welcome to Adtaxi. Come join our team!
At Adtaxi, we have more than just a job. We have a mission to be
true partners for our clients and help them grow their business. We
strive to bring the best and brightest together from around the
country to create successful digital strategies and a collaborative
environment that caters to professional growth.
Building a successful business starts with smart and talented
people who can get the job done. We are proud to be recognized by
Digiday and Google for our innovation and passionate employees;
it's because of our amazing teams that we continue to push forward
together, learn from each other, and develop new and innovative
solutions so our customers can evolve with us in the digital
We're a fully remote team that still knows how to connect and have
fun - with virtual happy hours, Family Feud tournaments, costume
parties, and more - but we also value and promote a strong
work/life balance. We know that when employees feel well rested and
fulfilled outside of work they'll be better able to focus during
their day job.
This is a Remote position that can be performed from anywhere in
A Bit About You
* Organization is a must. Adtaxi manages complex campaigns. We need
coordinators who can help keep our accounts in order.
* Communication is key. We need strong communicators who can
collaborate both verbally and in writing.
* No one likes to be micromanaged. We are looking for candidates
who can manage their schedule, prioritize tasks, and own their
* Our coordinators are great multitaskers. They work efficiently in
a high-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
* A basic understanding of digital products, ad serving
technologies & digital platforms is preferred. There will be plenty
of opportunities to grow your knowledge base as you go!
* You do not need to be a computer scientist, but we do require our
applicants to be proficient at using a computer. Candidates need to
know how to use G Suite products. We spend a lot of time in Google
Sheets, so spreadsheet skills are highly preferred.
* We collaborate as a team, and each member has an equal seat at
the table. We are looking for candidates who take initiative, and
thrive in a team environment.
* We value a healthy work-life balance, and help our team members
manage their workload.
* Experience matters. We ask that our candidates have at least 1-2
years of coordination experience in the digital marketing industry.
Knowledge of digital advertising products is preferred
(Programmatic, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.). Experience in
Salesforce or similar CRMs is also preferred.
What You'll Be Doing
* Act as a liaison between Sales, Strategist, Client & Adtaxi
* Manage client facing communication on behalf of the account team
with regard to scheduling client meetings, creating the agenda, and
sending follow up communications with deliverables.
* Provide timely and accurate submission of orders and account
maintenance of current digital media campaigns.
* Work directly with internal departments to resolve campaign
issues and complete/deliver client requests.
* Own execution of internal procedures pertaining to creative and
billing; responsible for working directly with related internal
teams to process and perform quality assurance.
* Uniquely responsible for working within various internal systems
and external self-service tools to perform daily duties and manage
* Provide first class service to clients, external and internal,
with clear and prompt communication, quality deliveries, and
* Positively impact the team by regularly contributing to the
constant improvement of our systems, processes, and tools.
* Take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
* Work closely with management on new initiatives as needed. Other
duties as assigned.
* High degree of accuracy is required in all aspects of the job.
This position requires the individual to be part of the sales and
digital operations process, and will assist in sales and client
service efforts. Every advertiser is extremely important. Providing
excellent sales, service, and marketing support is critical to our
digital competitive position.
Perks of the Job:
* Remote work
* Work life balance
* Competitive salary + bonus/commission options
* Generous vacation and sick time
* Healthcare/Dental/Vision coverage
* Mobile Carrier Discounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Adtaxi, St. Paul , Digital Account Coordinator (Remote), Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!