Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The job duties of a General Labor vary, sometimes even
day-to-day at the same site.
They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading and
delivering materials; using different tools and machines, such as
blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts;
and manning power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and
water spraying equipment.
Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other
They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized
Labors and helpers work in all fields of construction, commercial
jobs, and other businesses, and the demand for these workers should
mirror the level of overall activity.
We would love to add more General Labor like you.
* Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading
* Assisting in the building or construction of various things
* Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
* Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the
* Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the
* Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by
* There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized
training can help laborers advance
* Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and
* Strong work ethic * Some assignments have additional screening
requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
#EVER650BPeopleReady Staffing - Evergreen JS. Keywords: General
Labor, Location: Saint Paul, MN - 55129
Keywords: PeopleReady, St. Paul , General Labor, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!