Dietary Aid / Server ($500 BONUS)
Company: New Perspective Senior Living
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
New Perspective Highland Park community is now offering a $500
Sign On Bonus for full-time Servers!(This bonus will be paid out
within the first six months of employment.)At New Perspective, we
value a socially interactive and healthy dining experience and it
starts with the quality of service provided by the server. Your
primary responsibility is to use your knowledge, hospitality and
service skills to ensure that residents and guests are enjoying
their dining experience. In addition to engaging with the residents
and managing their food orders, you will assist in the proper
set-up and cleaning of the dining rooms so that the dining
experience is enhanced.Servers are responsible for handling all
foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and
complying with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures
regarding safe food handling.
Why New Perspective Senior Living?A career with a purpose starts
here!You can positively impact people's lives daily through
engaging conversations and providing a vibrant dining experience.
We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that
supports each team member's personal and professional development.
At New Perspective you're not just an employee, you are a valued
member of our team. We are a growing company serving over 2,000
seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is
creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to grow your
career at New Perspective.When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Sign-on Bonus - We're excited to welcome you to the team!
- Referral Bonus - Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team
member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling - Partner with your manager to create your
- Full-time or Part-time - What works best for you? We want to
make it happen!
- Tuition Assistance - We invest in our team members' development
to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support - We will give you the resources, training,
and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles.
Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture - We value all of our
team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build
dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas
in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts - You'll make a difference by helping seniors
live life on purpose!Responsibilities
- Engages with the residents in a friendly manner with service,
friendliness, and a can-do attitude
- Demonstrates knowledge of the menu with the ability to make
- Takes food and drink orders from residents with accuracy
- Delivers food in a timely basis
- Ensures residents are enjoying their meals and acts swiftly to
correct any problems
- Collects payment from residents and guests when necessary
- Enters orders into the POS system for transmittal to the
- Maintains impeccable personal grooming and hygiene
- Practices food-safe handling skills
- Performs dining room checklists to ensure readiness,
cleanliness, safety, and department of health compliance
- Performs and ensures dining room set-up and re-set of tables is
in accordance with dining room procedures
- Is knowledgeable of the specialty diet needs of residents and
knows where to get such information
- Safe food handling is always practiced
- Helps food preparation team when necessaryQualifications
- High School diploma preferred
- Previous experience in restaurant, dining hospitality and/or
full-service senior living preferred
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well under
- Able to perform high quality work while unsupervised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver orders
in a timely fashionShifts Available:
- Full-Time (Days, Evenings)
- Rotating weekends and holidaysTeam Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, or PRN status.Our Hiring
Process is Quick and Easy!Step 1: Application (5-10 minutes)Apply
for the position that matches your interest and let us know the
best way to contact you.Step 2: Phone Screening (20 minutes)These
quick introductions help us to learn more about your career goals
and see if New Perspective is a good fit.Step 3: In-Person
Interview (45 minutes)We want to learn more about you! We want to
hear about your past experience and your future goals. You'll also
have the opportunity to ask us questions, tour our community, and
meet some of the team.Step 4: Job OfferIf the role and community
seem like a good fit, we'll reach out with a job offer. Job offers
may even be made at the time of your interview!New Perspective is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.INDFL
Keywords: New Perspective Senior Living, St. Paul , Dietary Aid / Server ($500 BONUS), Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!