Public Safety Officer
Company: Allied Universal
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Allied Universal--, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal-- culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal-- today!
Allied Universal is currently looking for Emergency Response
ERO responsibilities will include duties associated with the plant
security and access control program consisting of personnel pass
clearance and issuance; mobile and foot patrol; access control of
employee and non-employee personnel and vehicles entering and
exiting the plant; control of material being brought onto and
removed from the property; enforcement of the Plant Employee and
Non-Employee Rules and regulations; enforcement of the Plant
Traffic Safety Program, enforcement of the Homeland Security
Facility Security Plan; investigation of vehicle accidents,
property thefts, loss related incidents and other abnormal or
unusual conditions, completion of all accident and security related
reports and logs and any other reasonable related security
Additional responsibilities of the Emergency Response Officer
position will include, but not limited to, the following:
- EROs will be responsible for the response to all hazardous
material incidents as well as rescue situations involving but not
limited to confined space incidents, aerial or high angle
incidents, water related incidents, vehicle entrapment, and
- EROs will be responsible for the response to all fire
prevention and suppression activities of whatever kind or nature
relating to structures, buildings, and other assets located on the
- EROs will be expected to acquire a working knowledge of the
fire detection, suppression, and transmission systems on the plant
property including system operation, system deactivation, system
support activities, and system restoration.
- EROs will be responsible for the completion of various fire
maintenance duties. These duties will include but not be limited
- the pickup, refilling, servicing, delivery and required testing
of plant fire extinguishers; low pressure hydrostatic testing;
- refilling SCBA
- inspection and recharging of C02 cartridges used in Ansul fire
- fire alarm system testing;
- hydrant testing;
- fire department connection inspections;
- Hose reel inspections and any other reasonable fire maintenance
- EROs will be responsible for completing all fire, fire
maintenance and fire system related reports associated with their
work duties. Qualified applicants for the
- Emergency Response Officers (ERO) position will meet the
minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college
education or business classes preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license for at least one year
- Must have current certification as Firefighter II (State of
- Must have Hazmat Awareness and Hazmat Operations
- Must have current EMT or EMR certification (if you do not
currently have an EMT or EMR certification we can put you in our
next EMR class)
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen/background
- Individual must be able to pass a State level fit test.
- Pay Rate - $20.00 Allied Universal-- provides unparalleled
service, systems and solutions to people and businesses within our
local communities, and is North America--s leading security
services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, St. Paul , Public Safety Officer, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!