User Experience Specialist (Remote work)
Company: IT Solutions
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 19, 2021
HiWe are looking for a User Experience Specialist (Interface
Designer II) position at East ST. Paul, MN (Remote work). please go
through job description below. Let me know your interest. send me
your most updated resume.Position: User Experience Specialist
(Interface Designer II)Duration: 6 months contractLocation: ST.
Paul, MN (Remote work)Pay Rate: DOEClient: Travelers
InsuranceDescription:Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- May serve as the key point of accountability for UX efforts at
the project level. Advocates for user-centered design
- Practices and encourages collaboration, experimentation,
agility, and vigorous inquiry, while maintaining high expectations
and attention to detail.
- Provides input into the creation and evolution of design
systems and best practices that account for user needs and context,
while reinforcing brand values and standards.
- Ensures adherence to UX guidelines across projects.
- Informs UX resource allocation during ideation, prioritization,
development, and quality assurance phases of projects.
- Plans and serves as facilitator or observer for UX research and
testing efforts. Conducts competitive research and analysis. May
report research findings to stakeholders. Translates these findings
into design solutions.
- Creates artifacts that include personas, journey maps, user
workflows, information architecture, wireframes, and interactive
prototypes, within project timelines and budgets.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, psychology, human factors,
social sciences or related field or 3 years of User Experience work
experience required.Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Typical incumbent experience level 3+ yearsJob Specific
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication, organization, time management and
- Familiarity or basic understating of web-based
- Experience with wireframing / prototyping software.
- Experience in conducting end user research and interviews.This
is a remote positionThanksBharathContract length: 6 monthsPart-time
hours: 40 per weekJob Types: Full-time, Part-time, ContractSalary:
$45.00 - $50.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- UI: 4 years (Preferred)
- UX: 4 years (Preferred)Work Remotely:
Keywords: IT Solutions, St. Paul , User Experience Specialist (Remote work), Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!