Company: Horizontal Talent
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Potential opportunity to be considered for FT positions (no
- Seeking 1-3 years of experience
Project experience: development of a campaign for campaign
activation for a specific product/segment
- Immediate need (ok with staggering start dates).
- Interview process: shortlist then interview over teams (1 round
), then a final screening with the APL.
- The Client SPSD Filtration team is seeking a talented,
self-directed Activation Marketer to activate US and Canada
- The Activation Manager will be responsible for the successful
adaptation and launch of campaigns across stakeholder
- This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting,
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading activation and
deployment of high-performance integrated campaigns.
- Responsible for various marketing activities for a Brand,
product and/or channel.
- Defines and coordinates execution of market/ customer analysis,
and reports on findings to guide business decisions.
- Implements marketing tactics around product, channel, pricing
and promotions, and execute efforts identified on the marketing
- Leads projects as well as initiatives to ensure the overall
growth and branding strategy.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Deliver new product materials, program and promotions to field
- Support on various division-level programs, events and
- Manage local calendar for promotional planning and
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Relevant work experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Core Hours: M-F 8am - 5pm
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, St. Paul , Activation Marketer, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!