Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: Trane Technologies
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: October 9, 2021
At Trane Technologies®
we Challenge Possible. Our
brands – including Trane®
and Thermo King®
- create access to cooling
and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are looking for a strong,
hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer with experience working in a small,
agile team. We are looking for collaborative and creative
associates that thrive in a team environment, creating solutions
for challenging customer driven business needs.
- Work on the inception phase of projects, including collecting
requirements, suggesting methodologies and technologies, and
- Active researcher, keeping up with the latest trends in
- Influence and strengthen agile development culture
- Inspire, mentor, and encourage developers to apply the
industry's best practices.
- Design, implement, and support “cloud” based solutions and
- Work with globally dispersed DevOps teams.
- Member of the Digital Technical Leadership Team to drive
improving the speed of delivery/time to market through continuous
delivery, tooling/automation, configuration management, and
performance measurement & monitoring the environment.
- Accomplish tasks through delegation, decision making,
problem-solving, and gaining commitment.
- DevOps experience in Amazon Web Services environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience with configuration management tools and principles (
- Experienced in dynamic / interpreted programming languages
(sh/bash, ruby, etc)
The ideal candidate would also be
familiar with one or more of the following:
- System security
- Strong knowledge of IP networks / firewalls
- Build / release process, continuous integration.
- High performance / high availability environment
- ‘Agile’ culture and practices
You should join us if you like a
collaborative yet challenging team environment that directly drives
business value for Trane’s customers and Trane through creating
software and services that globally impact how buildings are turned
into competitive advantages based on individual customer’s
needs. Creative ideas and working directly with customers are
encouraged in an agile development process to exceed our customer’s
expectations on usability and functionality.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional
and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is
inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving
customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s
possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, St. Paul , Senior DevOps Engineer, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!