Job available - immediate employment - Communications Center Specialist - Marsden Building Maintenance - Marsden Building Maintenance
Company: Marsden Building Maintenance
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a
facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for
operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and
small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we
clean buildings...really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Operates call center to help associates and clients with sick
calls, person to person connection, and emergency assistance by
performing the following duties. Works across the entire Enterprise
on multiple platforms and levels.
Shift: Monday- Friday 3:30-11:30pm
Float Hours: Must have flexibility for
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fields and routes emergency and non-emergency calls.
- Communicate with managers, administrative associates,
employees, clients, and others.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with above
average listening skills.
- Good written and verbal English skills with ability to be
understood over the telephone and the in-house paging system.
- Navigate, maintain, and enter date in multiple databases,
spreadsheets, and webpages.
- Monitor Building alarms and front/back entrance to the building
- Accurately complete several types of logs
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and no tardiness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer Skills such as Microsoft Office, Contact Management
Systems, Database Software and HR Systems
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Communication skills both written and oral
- Detailed and the ability to problem solve
- Basic Mathematical Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex,
creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation,
marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin,
status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic
protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 2nd
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Keywords: Marsden Building Maintenance, St. Paul , Job available - immediate employment - Communications Center Specialist - Marsden Building Maintenance - Marsden Building Maintenance, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!