Account Administrator - Technical Projects
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: July 22, 2021
MedTox Account Setup Team is seeking an Account Administrator.
Our Account Setup Team is committed to the integrity of the
system's data they maintain. This position acts as gatekeeper for
our client's data.
MedTox Laboratories is a subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of
America (LabCorp). The integration of LabCorp and Covance in 2015
makes LabCorp the largest health care diagnostic company in the
world. LabCorp operates in over 60 countries creating great
opportunities for career growth and advancement across the
If you are motivated by job satisfaction, MedTox Laboratories is
the place for you. Every day we make a difference in the way the
medical community receives accurate results for our clients and
patients. Come join an industry leader to grow your career in the
Medical Laboratory Industry as an Account
- Creates client accounts and perform account updates across
multiple systems ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Enters and maintains account data across multiple
- Communicates with various internal departments as needed to
assist various needs.
- Provides client with written follow up on the client account
set up/update process.
- Researches and clears billing errors
- Researches, vets and prepares credit submission
- Implements contract requirements
- Executes regression testing on established downloads
- Performs validation testing on new downloads
- Obtains and maintains NLCP MRO documentation
- Adheres to DOT regulations, SOX compliance, HIPPAA /PHI
confidentiality and internal documentation standards.
our Company: MedTox
Laboratories, a LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, located in the
Roseville / New Brighton area operates a SAMHSA-certified drug
testing laboratory and CAP and CLIA-certified clinical laboratory.
Our comprehensive laboratory and testing services coupled with our
commitment to excellent customer service ensures that our clients'
testing programs operate as efficiently and effectively as
possible. We are committed to building strong relationships with
our clients; being responsive to their questions and adaptable to
Keywords: Labcorp, St. Paul , Account Administrator - Technical Projects, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!