Manager, Enterprise Sales
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of
integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as
multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to
maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a
consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training
readiness of sales professionals.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to
effectively manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice
and TV services to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500
employees as well as medical and education institutions.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise
Account Executives through optimum selection, training and
development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans and coordinates sale promotions and incentives
to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual
rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals and
- Monitors employee performance, counsels and advises to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness and continued growth on a
constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in
accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes and maintains records of individual (as well
as group) sales and performance activities relative to business
goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual,
quarterly and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience
with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements and manages overall territory team
structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups
throughout regional system to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal
skills and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to
improved performance and overall success through leading by example
and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises and motivates individual sales
representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
enterprise success by assuring compliance with organizational
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, St. Paul , Manager, Enterprise Sales, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!