Systems Engineer II
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Minnetronix Medical is a preferred partner in the development,
manufacturing and commercialization of complex medical
technologies. We are curious, persistent and resilient. We bring
ideas, identify gaps and provide a unique ability to see and
deliver possibilities. We are one company, focused in several
areas, and united by a singular purpose-deliver results for our
customers to improve outcomes for clinicians and patients
This position applies Minnetronix Standard Operating Procedures
and cross-functional knowledge of electronics, software, and
mechanical technologies to the specification, architecture, design,
implementation, and test of embedded medical devices.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards,
principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- May be assigned to substantial assignments on major projects of
moderate complexity (assignments may be broad in nature and require
creativity and ingenuity).
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associates with
specific projects (failure to achieve results or erroneous
decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules
and may result in the allocation of additional resources).
- Conducts analysis, review, and/or evaluation of design
alternatives across various technologies and disciplines.
- Prepares and reviews design documentation and test
- Assists in definition, analysis, and allocation of
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Systems, Software, Electrical,
or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-6 years experience in developing software and/or
electronic-based medical devices.
- Proficient at quickly solving medium-complexity system-level
- In depth knowledge of FDA QSR's, ISO13485, and IEC601 for
- Experience in interpreting and applying technical regulatory
requirements to medical devices.
At Minnetronix Medical, cultural fit is as critical to us as the
skills and capabilities new employees bring to our team. So, we
hire for both attitude and aptitude.
Ourcultural valuesare the pillars of our company and define how
we promise to show up: Unity, Courage, Humility, and Drive.
Ourcultural beliefsare the key behaviors we have identified as the
most critical to advance our culture, our team and our company:
- I reach across boundaries to pursue the best outcomes for
patients, customers and the company.
- I am passionate about producing products that help people.
- I collaborate with others, internally and externally, to drive
the best solutions across the full product life cycle: how it
works, how it's built, how it's controlled.
- I value diversity of thought and perspectives.
- I consistently challenge my thinking to achieve our company's
- I demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude.
- I project confidence in the process of design/development.
- I embrace changes and challenges. I am creative and innovative
in my approach.
- I challenge the status quo and continuously searches for the
- I own problem resolution, especially when it's hard.
- I am energized by challenges and the work to solve them.
- I take ownership/accountability in solving problems and
- I have a proven track record of designing and transferring
high-performing products to production.
- I seek new perspective from others to improve both thinking and
- I lead and operate with humility; demonstrating strong
- I build trust in a variety of relationships.
- I successfully use both strong written and oral communication
- I communicate effectively with audiences across all levels,
both internally and externally.
Minnetronix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Minnetronix, St. Paul , Systems Engineer II, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!