Hospice RN Case Manager - St. Paul, MN - $7,500 Bonus Package
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees
with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice
Reports to: Director of Patient Care Services
As an RN Hospice you will:
- Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive
assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate timely and relevant
clinical notes regarding patient's condition and care given.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentations Standards.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in
the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR
- Registered Nurse with minimum one (1) year of hospice
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Ability to work with and supervise hospice aides
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good
Keywords: AccentCare, St. Paul , Hospice RN Case Manager - St. Paul, MN - $7,500 Bonus Package, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!