Company: Burger King Corporation
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Burger King - Restaurant Manager Job Description
Our Burger King franchise is looking for customer service and
results oriented Managers to lead our team. Do you possess great
customer service, leadership and team spirit and are looking to
showcase your talent? We invite you to join our team providing
amazing service to our guests who are treated like family!
Restaurant Manager Position Summary: Our Restaurant Managers are
responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the
restaurant team to achieve the highest levels of customer service.
A Burger King Restaurant Manager ensures that each visit by a
customer results in friendly and personalized service with great
food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting
environment. In addition, the Restaurant Manager will manage all
aspects of the daily operations of a restaurant to maximize sales,
profits and a positive customer experience.
- Instructs, trains, coaches and develops the restaurant team to
create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and
rewarded for achieving organizational and personal goals
- Responsible for the overall recruiting and hiring of hourly
employees. Ensures employee retention by effectively staffing the
team to maximize customer service and sales efforts
- Works to maximize sales and profits within the restaurant
- Responsible for all cash controls and enforcement of Company
- Prepares and executes local store marketing, merchandising,
sales and promotional efforts to increase sales volume and guest
- Responsible for ordering, accounting and maintenance of all
food and paper inventories
- Assures that all safety and security procedures are followed
within the restaurant
- 2-4 years supervisory or management experience in a restaurant
- Ability to train, guide and lead management staff
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence and
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good problem solving techniques
- Good writing, verbal, math and interpersonal skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Valid drivers license with reliable transportation
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including
medical, dental, paid vacation, bi-weekly pay, career advancement
opportunities and more!
Join Burger King as a Restaurant Manager - Apply Today!
Keywords: Burger King Corporation, St. Paul , Restaurant Manager, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!