CMA (Future Positions)
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HealthPartners is hiring CMAs! HealthPartners has many clinics
across the Twin Cities and is seeking passionate, fun and motivated
CMAs to care for our patients. This job posting is for future
positions at our organization. We hire full time, part time, and
on-call positions in primary and specialty care. If you are seeking
a great new opportunity, but haven't found the right fit listed on
our career site, apply to this posting and note your schedule and
location preferences (part of the application process).
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Must
possess speech, hearing and sight skills to perform the functions
of the position. Manual dexterity required. Must be able to speak,
read and write English proficiently. Proficiency in other languages
may be required. Some positions may have lifting requirements.
- Perform functions that support / provide patient care.
- Patients are roomed according to rooming and/or ICSI
- Vital signs and other pertinent physical measurements are
obtained and recorded accurately.
- Medication and clinical procedures are administered (according
to authorized policy and demonstrating proficiency) and documented
according to GHI policy. This may include DISCUS or AIMS
- Charts are reviewed for the presence of pertinent information
relevant to today's encounter. This may include Prepared Practice
work as developed by the team.
- Needed and requested health educational materials are provided
to the patient and documented.
- Patients and their records are handled in a private and
confidential manner per GHI policies.
- Seek medical and/or nursing assistance when encountering an
acutely ill patient or a patient with a changing condition.
- Exam rooms and treatment rooms are prepared for examination of
the patient and set up for procedures.
- Charts are prepared and station records maintained which may
include the following:
- MSRs are checked for completion and routed appropriately.
- Lab, x-ray and miscellaneous forms are prepared when
- Drug refills are processed according to clinic protocols.
- Station logs, (i.e., pap, pathology, etc.) are monitored as
- Prepare charts for patient appointments as indicated by the
type of clinic visit and the reason for the appointment according
to established practices and procedures.
- Facilitate timely and accurate flow of communication within the
- Cleaning & sterilizing procedures support infection control and
- Clinic supplies are adequately stocked and well organized.
- All equipment is properly maintained and adequate records are
- Maintain current or compliant status as determined by the
appropriate accrediting body.
- Perform lab and other duties as assigned.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding
patient care and we offer an excellent salary and benefits package
(benefits are available for all positions scheduled 30+ hours every
2 weeks). For more information and to apply go to
www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID 58890
Keywords: HealthPartners, St. Paul , CMA (Future Positions), Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!