SAGE Dining Services is seeking a full-time, motivated Prep Cook
for a private school dining hall in St. Paul, MN
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You'd work
alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your
passion for culinary excellence. You'd also make a difference in an
academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with
made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students,
faculty, staff, and parents.
Come join us!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love
- Monday - Friday
- 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- This position is temporary until June 6, 2021
- Summer employment may become available
- Opportunity for Full-Time in mid August
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $15.00 -$17.00
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Assist in preparing and cooking foods
- Ensure all food stations remain stocked and fresh
- Kindly interact with our community offering amazing customer
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Adhere to recipes provided
- Assist in receiving and storage of all foods and
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Willingness to learn new things
- Previous Hotel, Restaurant or School experience preferred.
We are using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring
process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an
applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you'll see we
practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE
follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and
visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and
symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical
distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are
accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we're sanitizing and
disinfecting more frequently.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with
hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a
restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant
opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE
Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in
food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years.
We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the
educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing
communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we
create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses,
inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of
employment or a comprehensive listing of position
Equal Opportunity Employer.