We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to
join our team!
EAPC is a team of more than 125 architects, interior designers,
engineers, construction managers, and other professionals working
together across market sectors and the United States to create
places that attract, entertain, heal, and stimulate peak
performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people
with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering
solutions that solve our clients challenges. Our collaborative
teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve
outcomesthen they share them freely for everyones benefit. In all
we do, we are mindful of our clients resources, the fragility of
all life, and of the planet.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the
proposal process, including the creation, organization,
development, and production of proposals and other formally
requested customer and/or market-initiated information. The
Marketing Coordinator provides creative design content,
storytelling writing, technical writing (as needed), production
coordination, document development, and content development of
proposal documentation through final production.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Prep/research, organize, develop/design, and produce
competitive proposals for opportunity pursuits
- Manage proposal folder content
- Create project job sheets as part of Project Closeout
- Collaborate with fellow teammates at weekly marketing meetings
and report on status of proposal progress/status and other design
- Provide Marketing Director with graphics to develop client
presentations for project interviews.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer to develop promotional
materials such as signage, print and digital ads, brochures,
interview leave behinds, and other branding graphics
- Assist in creating graphics for EAPC Social Media platforms to
help promote EAPC brand and services.
To join us you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design. Creative and
technical writing experience a plus but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Applications: InDesign,
Photoshop, Illustrator; Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint,
- Creative thinker and innovator of ideas with a passion for
design and a stickler with details.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate as part of a
highly functioning, deadline-driven team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, solution provider, independent
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on proposals and other
- Must possess valid drivers license.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
The position will report directly to the Marketing Director and
will work as an integrated member of a multi-discipline, in-house
team of engineers, architects, and drafting technicians.
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience
and qualifications, 401k with matching contributions, health
insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life
insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual
profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and
interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an
engaged and inviting community.
Applications will be reviewed immediately. Following a
conditional offer of employment, a motor vehicle background check
and background check will be conducted.
EAPC is an equal opportunity employer disability/veteran.
If you need any assistance or accommodation completing this
application please contact human resources at 701-461-7481 or email