Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Work in collaboration with MNIT Services @ DHS application
development staff to enhance the application's maintainability,
efficiency, accessibility, user experience, and resolving of
identified issues (bug fixes) and recommend changes as per business
- Understand and merge both the technology base and customer
- Develop and run test scripts to ensure rules are working as
- Work with testers and subject matter experts to identify code
changes and additions.
- Identify and recommend specific code changes to State
- Work with the Technical Architects and Leads to gain a
comprehensive and up to date understanding of the software
application developed by open source community.
- Work with the Business Analysts (BA) and Quality Assurance (QA)
and subject matter experts (SME) to identify changes, additions,
and or enhancements due to application errors or bugs.
- Perform software development maintenance (bug fixes) for the
project change requests, as this position requires a strong
software development background.
- Maintain and follow Object Oriented programming best
- Consult and collaborate with in-house experts to ensure UI
Standards are properly implemented and applied in the
- Perform comprehensive system and application code testing so
that application deployments are working without errors and
application codes are error free.
- Ensure application code sets are checked in to the code
repository with no coding errors.
- Provide documentation and knowledge transfer for MNIT @ DHS
- Nine (9) years' experience with Java development
- Five (5) years' combined Java based User Interface experience
Bootstrap, and JQuery
- Four (4) years' experience with automated testing
- Four (4) years' experience with Spring MVC
- Four (4) years' Drools experience, specifically with Decision
- Two (2) years' government development experience
- Four (4) years developing a State Medicaid Provider Enrollment
- Two (2) years combined experience in designing and architecting
- Two (2) years' experience with web services
- Experience working with WebSphere application server
- Experience working with JPA/Hibernate
- Experience with web application testing frameworks (e.g.
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Eclipse
- Experience with Oracle Database
Keywords: Performix, St. Paul , Java Developer, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!