Resident Assistant - AL
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Caregiver to join our team!
- Gives report to the Nurse or designated charge person at the
end of the shift.
- Reminding residents to take medication.
- Supervise, assist or provide showers and baths.
- Supervise, assist residents to dress/undress.
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident.
- Vital signs; Medication supervision (within the scope of the
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
- CPR/First Aid Certification desired.
All employees are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19, in
conjunction with company policy.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., St. Paul , Resident Assistant - AL, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!