Company: The Waters Senior Living
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The mission of The Waters is 'To create a sense of community
where everyone THRIVES'.
We recognize that every team member is a direct reflection of
The Waters. Attracting and investing in professional, caring, and
compassionate team members is essential to our mission. We want our
team members to feel inspired and to THRIVE, just as our residents
Why The Waters?
- Opportunities to grow in your career with The Waters
- Tuition Reimbursement for team members
- Benefits Package includes PTO, Medical package, 401k matching,
short and long term disability, and life insurance
- The Waters Values Teamwork, Humility, Responsibility,
Innovation, where Victories are celebrated, and Every moment
matters! Where you can THRIVE!
The Chef ensures that high quality culinary dishes are prepared
and served to residents and guests in a timely manner. The Chef
will prepare menus, originating from or approved by the Manager of
Dining Services, in a way that is healthful and beautifully
presented. Our restaurant and cafe function in a similar way to a
hotel or private club restaurant and/or cafe.
- Prepare recipes utilizing fresh ingredients to ensure a fine
dining experience for residents and guests
- Participate directly in daily kitchen operations: cooking,
serving and cleaning under the direction of the Manager of Dining
- Work as a team with the other kitchen staff, overlapping
responsibilities to ensure exceptional service to residents and
- Meet organizational and regulatory expectations, including
sanitation, food preparation, menus, nutrition, and
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Must be 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Certificate from an accredited culinary arts school
- Valid Food Services Sanitation Certificate or ability to pass
course once employed
- 1-2 years' experience as a cook/chef in a restaurant/senior
living or equivalent cooking experience preferred but not
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer proudly committed to
a diverse workforce. The Waters participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: The Waters Senior Living, St. Paul , Chef, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!