Detailer / Service Assistant
Company: ST. Paul Harley Davidson
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Detailer / Service Assistant
Job Objective: Provides assistance to the Service department by
enhancing efficiency and work flow and other tasks as needed
- Driver's Licence (current)
- Class 'M' endorsement
- Clean record for the last 3 years
- Able to receive and follow directions.
- Ability to meet company's production and quality standards
- Indoors in air-conditioned areas/outdoors in various elements
- Sitting- on regular basis
- Standing-on regular basis
- Walking- on regular basis
- Bending/Twisting and/or Stooping- on regular basis
- Kneeling and/or Squatting- on regular basis
- Lifting- over 50 lbs; on regular basis
- Reaching and/or lifting overhead- on regular basis
- Climbing- stairs; as required
- Repetitive hand/finger movement- on regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands- on regular basis
- Pushing/Pulling- on regular basis
- Able and willing to work flexible hours.
- Inquire about management, production, and quality requirements
established by the company
- Develop and maintain effective listening skills
- Understand and follow company rules, policies and
- Establish personal performance goals consistent with company
standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet goals
- Understand terminology of business and remain current with
technology changes in products and service
- Know and comprehend federal, state, and local requirements
which govern the company's business
- Attend company meetings as required
- Participate in performance management
- Uphold company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors
- Interact well with others and positively influence employee
- Work evening, weekend, and holiday work hours as required
- Maintain professional personal appearance
- Devote himself/herself to insuring customer satisfaction
- Relocate motorcycles to proper locations through Service
Department/Warehouse, includes pushing large touring motorcycles
onto table lifts and storing them in an overhead racking system
using a fork truck/lift.
- Perform deliveries and pickups as required using both a box
truck with lift gate and a pick up with a 26 foot trailer.
- Assist with unloading and uncrating new motorcycles, using a
- Detail all new and used motorcycles at the dealership.
- Wash motorcycles to restore pristine condition of machine and
reflect expectations of dealership.
- Offer aid to technicians with maintaining clean, efficient work
area by keeping service area organized.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of general facilities.
- Handle requests courteously, cheerfully, and quickly.
- Interact with all customers promptly using politeness and
Keywords: ST. Paul Harley Davidson, St. Paul , Detailer / Service Assistant, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!