Bill Review Analyst
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsible for review, auditing and data-entry of medical bills
for multiple states and lines of business. This position is fully
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk
management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health
and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987
and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since
1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology
enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions
to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong,
supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities.
Over 3,500 people working across the United States embrace our core
values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time
regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental,
Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible
Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,
Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and
Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for auditing medical bills to ensure that they are
appropriate and adhere to the State Fee Schedules, customer
guidelines and PPO discounts.
- Position requires knowledge of the Fee Schedule and the
operation of the computer terminal
- May consult reference materials in the auditing process
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours
in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Based upon situation or state specific issues meet 98%
accuracy, 10,000+ keystrokes per hour
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of medical terminology, workers' compensation billing
guidelines and fee schedules
- Knowledge of CPT/ICD/HCPS coding
- Knowledge of UBO4/DWC-9/DWC-10 and CMS 1500 form types
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Able to identify problems and find creative, effective
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational abilities as well as time
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Experience with Medical Bill Review preferred
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace,
and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Keywords: CorVel, St. Paul , Bill Review Analyst, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!