Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 9, 2021
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security
services company offering a wide range of highly focused business
solutions including leading-edge security services and cash
solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home
base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across
Africa. We're also present in financial institutions in the US and
airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors,
including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and
retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments
with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in
Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated
professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle
East. In today's complex world, security has become a vital concern
for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future
GARDAWORLD a national leading cash services and armored car
company, has an immediate opening for a Vault Custodian. This is an
excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's leading cash
This is an armed position that requires that each individual to
qualify for and maintain a permit or license to carry a sidearm.
Individual state requirements may include separate guard licensing.
Vault Attendants must maintain valid driver's licenses for the
types of vehicles they may operate.
Vault Attendants are responsible for ensuring that the
Driver/Messengers and Crew Leaders receive the correct orders,
schedules, equipment and money to service clients in a safe and
efficient manner. Vault Attendants are also responsible for
check-in and check-out of routes, changing custody of their
liability, paperwork, and equipment including handheld scanners and
other data entry devices. May be required to perform
Driver/Messenger and/or Crew Leader job responsibilities based on
Normal working hours and days are variable based on schedules
posted in advance. Full time employees must be available to work
any day of the week and holidays. Overtime may be required.
- Responsible for the distribution and receipt of moneybags,
receipts, daily route guides, route keys and schedules to
Driver/Messenger and/or Crew Leaders.
- Buying and selling of loads.
- Verifying bulk money received from the vault, other departments
and external sources.
- Ensures that employees, customers and public are treated
- Resolves route discrepancies with Crew Leaders.
- Assists in tracking, resolving and reporting missing or
- Aids in maintaining attendance and punctuality calendars.
- Trains new personnel on the proper procedures and policies
under direction of management.
- Makes decisions regarding crew safety and operations based on
Company policies and procedures and records and reports information
immediately to management.
- Maintains branch activity logs in the absence of on-site
- Ensures that identification cards, fuel cards, route keys,
deposits, moneybags, receipts, daily guide sheets, change boxes,
firearms, monies and other route equipment are collected at end of
- Moves and balances liabilities to prepare route loads for the
following days' activities.
- Performs Driver/Messenger or Crew Leader duties as
- May be required to handle ATM dispatch and other calls.
- Additional job duties may be assigned as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have all required driver's licenses and must maintain a
satisfactory driving record. May be required to have a valid
Commercial Driver's License with no air-brake restrictions
(applicable to branches with vehicles over 26,001 lbs.)
- Must have a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or
equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must obtain and maintain all required guard and gun
- Must demonstrate clarity and proficiency in oral and written
communication in the English language. Must be able to communicate
effectively in person and by radio.
- Must be able to give clear oral and written instructions and
have the ability to train.
- Must be familiar with the Armored Car Personnel Work
Rules/Labor Agreement, Company employee and safety handbooks,
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRS) and other
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package
for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid
vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Physical
exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free
- St. Paul, MN, 527 Aldine St, St Paul, Minnesota, United States
Keywords: GardaWorld, St. Paul , Vault Custodian, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!