Social Service Provider, Advantage Services
Company: CommonBond Communities
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Home is the foundation for everything in life. Since 1971, our
model has been about supporting residents in finding stability and
achieving their goals. It's why we're more than housing-we combine
quality affordable homes with our on-site Advantage
Services-because we believe that with the right support and
opportunities, all people can thrive. Today, over 13,000
people-families, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities
and other barriers-call a CommonBond community "home." Our core
values are Respect, Integrity, Partnership, Innovation, and
Excellence. We live these values and look for people who embody
them to represent our organization in the community. If this sounds
like you, please consider joining our team.
CommonBond invites qualified applicants to apply for an
Advantage Services Coordinator position at our Wilder Square
property in St. Paul. The Advantage Services Coordinator provides
culturally appropriate individual services, programs, assessment,
referral, and advocacy to promote resident stability. The Advantage
Services Coordinator also plans, coordinates and evaluates programs
to promote healthy and positive relationships within the community.
Experience working with families, seniors, and people who were
formerly homeless, as well as experience enhancing community
engagement and resident leadership, are helpful.
Why CommonBond Communities?:
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Employee referral program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- A respectful and growth-oriented workplace
- Ongoing training and professional development
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ASSOCIATED TASKS
- Provide professional, culturally appropriate individual
services coordination to meet the needs of residents at select
- Provide information, referrals, advocacy, and brief
- Plan, coordinate, promote and manage the delivery of Advantage
Center programs and services provided for the benefit of youth,
adults and seniors
- Promote positive relationships within the community and
- Maintain accurate, timely and detailed documentation on
casework in accordance with professional ethics and corporate
- Maintain records, statistics, and documentation, and provide
information as requested.
- Act as a liaison between community-based social services and
housing management staff for the benefit of individual
- Consult with casework consultant and/or supervisor as directed
by protocols, procedures and Advantage Services guidelines
- Effectively represent CommonBond Communities, and the housing
communities in the surrounding neighborhood and relevant service
- Actively participate in Advantage Services team meetings and
promote collaborative problem solving and professional
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in social work, human services
or similarly related field, or at least three years of experience
in a related field.
- At least two years of experience providing individual services
to a diverse population of individuals.
- Knowledge of community resources and service networks.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Demonstrated experience working within diverse communities,
which include people of various ages, gender, sexual orientations,
national origins, income levels, ability levels, religious
affiliations, races, and languages.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment with
both internal and external partners.
- Ability to network and develop community partnerships.
- Experience utilizing MS Office and web based programs.
- Be Certified in CPR and First Aid or have the ability to become
certified within six months of starting position.
- Must be willing and able to travel between sites.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as
If you have the drive and a passion for strong communities, we'd
like you to consider joining our team!
Qualified candidates can apply at:
1080 Montreal Ave
St. Paul, MN. 55116
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status,
age, marital status, or status with regard to public
CommonBond builds stable homes, strong futures, and vibrant
Keywords: CommonBond Communities, St. Paul , Social Service Provider, Advantage Services, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!