Senior Communications Manager-Global Enterprise Sales
Company: Ecolab Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Ecolab is seeking a Commercial Communications Senior Manager to
lead internal and external communications for key enterprise
initiatives to help our sales teams articulate the value we deliver
to customers, recognize and celebrate sales results and increase
our impact in helping businesses succeed while protecting people
and vital resources. This role will be critical to engaging and
informing Ecolab's 24,000 sales-and-service team members as our
primary communications channel, maximizing their ability to break
through to customers across 40 industries at nearly 3 million
locations in 170 countries. This position will make an incredible
impact on Ecolab's ability to communicate our sustainability,
operational impact and value creation messages externally, enabling
our salesforce to more effectively share Ecolab's work to make the
world cleaner, safer and healthier.
This position works very closely with other members of the
corporate Global Marketing and Communications team to provide
recognition and strategic communications leadership and guidance to
our sales leadership team. This role will be critical to developing
and executing the communications strategies and plans that help our
salesforce create, communicate and capture value; develop and
strengthen their skillsets; and build motivation and engagement
with our Corporate Accounts and field sales teams to accelerate
growth. As a newly created position, there is ample opportunity to
be innovative and creative, recommending new technologies and
tactics to more effectively reach and engage our salesforce.
Qualified candidates will have an interest in driving sales
growth initiatives in new and creative ways, and demonstrate proven
success in the following communications competencies: message
development, communications strategy development, communications
counsel and training, and creating and producing a variety of
communications materials, including PowerPoint presentations,
infographics and videos. This position requires a strong general
background in internal and external communications, preferably in
commercialization initiatives and/or within a sales-focused
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the sales leadership team and businesses to drive
growth initiatives by leading the communications for the corporate
accounts and field sales incentive programs.
- Help facilitate the work of the Corporate Account and Field
Sales Councils to advance our impact as a world-class sales
- Develop and execute an effective communications strategy to
motivate Ecolab's sales organization and support best practice
sharing. The strategy should include the latest thinking in
effective sales organization communication, including new and
innovative ways for the team to engage and learn from each
- Partner with others within the Global Communications Enterprise
Initiatives team to commercialize key thought leadership strategies
across Ecolab's water, food, health and climate focus areas.
- Partner with others on the Global Communications team and with
senior executives to develop and execute integrated communications
strategies to support commercial initiatives.
- Develop and manage the communications strategy and execution
for the global Corporate Accounts organization.
- Manage messaging and presentations for quarterly Corporate
Accounts all-hands meetings.
- Build the Corporate Accounts Grow to Win Network intranet
presence as central communications resource and manage content to
keep site updated, relevant and engaging.
- Provide communications counsel and support to business field
sales leadership, which includes the development of high-level
messaging and templates for the field sales Growth Champions
- Provide communications counsel and support to the corporate
talent development team for Corporate Accounts learning and
- Ensure consistent language and messaging in communicating
Ecolab's value internally and externally.
- Ensure consistent branding and alignment with Ecolab's purpose
and values in all communications.
- Write, edit and produce communications in a variety of media,
including print, video, digital and social.
- St. Paul, MN preferred but open to remote candidates
- Bachelor's degree or higher in English, communications,
journalism or related field
- 8-10 years of communications experience
- Strong communications strategy, planning and project management
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in both internal and external communications
- Experience developing video, social media and digital
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to travel globally as necessary post-pandemic
- Takes initiative and moves projects forward despite
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Interest and passion for driving sales growth initiatives, with
experience working in a sales-driven organization
- Proven experience in building strong relationships across a
global matrixed organization
- Experience with content management systems and intranets,
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive,
and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate
can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any associate or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic
information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA).
Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a
place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Ecolab Inc., St. Paul , Senior Communications Manager-Global Enterprise Sales, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!