Company: Entira Family Clinics
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Position Purpose: (Why does this position exist?)
The access manager oversees the day to day operations to ensure
smooth and efficient operations in concert with physician
partner(s) to ensure high quality care and excellent patient
satisfaction is delivered in alignment with Entira's vision,
mission and organizational goals.
Major Job Functions
- Oversee day to day operations for scheduling department
- Oversee after hours care including all revenue efforts
(charges, patient collection and account receivable activities)
- Analyzing volumes and make recommendations to leadership.
- Create and foster a positive work environment that builds
strong business relationships with internal and external
- Promote quality service and excellence in patient care.
- Establish, implement and maintain clinic policies and
procedures, quality assurance programs, safety, environmental and
infection control standards, HIPPA, certifications and regulatory
- Initiate and mange patient complaints following Entira Family
- Partner with Site Medical Director
- Assure adherence to corporate, local, state and federal coding
and billing compliance standards and regulations.
- Responsible for quality assurance and timely documentation for
business office functions as appropriate.
- Assure daily, weekly, monthly and end of year deadlines are
- Represent Entira Family Clinics in the community.
- Collaborate on general building and equipment maintenance with
other leaders (i.e. clinic mangers and administrative offices)
- Collaborate with other departments such as IT, to oversee
technical equipment installations (computers, telephones) and
clinical practice for quality initiatives.
- Complete timely recruitment, hiring, orientation, supervising,
reviews, discipline and termination of clinic/department
- Conduct staff performance reviews with feedback from providers,
peers and clinic staff.
- Implement and communicate HR policies in collaboration with HR
- Mentoring and development coaching for direct reports to ensure
their growth and continued competence.
- Conflict resolution.
- Analyze and communicate volumes to department, clinics and
- Prepare and administer annual operating budget. Work with site
medical director, finance department and operations leadership in
development of budget and management of variances.
- Review invoices and payables and ensure prompt payment.
- Oversee preparation of cash and check deposits and ensure
- Oversee payroll submissions.
- Authorize expenditures as designated.
- Maintain professional and positive communication
- Maintain business confidentiality and professionalism in oral,
written and electronic based information.
- Meet with site medical director dyad partner regularly
- Conduct monthly/weekly staff meetings keeping providers and
staff updated on organization activities.
- Conduct monthly provider/management meetings
- Attend operations meetings as well as other designated
duties as assigned
- Project management assignments as identified
- Other duties as assigned. (i.e. functional department
responsibilities, meetings and additional analysis and project
management as requested.)
- 3 years' experience in a healthcare setting and a four-year
degree. Clinical and/or call center including
supervision/management experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State and other regulatory guidelines
pertaining to healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Budget and staffing experience
- Process improvement experience preferred (LEAN, six sigma,
- Experience in mentoring and staff development, including
facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain collaborative
- Experience with EMR, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Entira Family Clinics, St. Paul , Access Manager, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!