IT Systems Analyst
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position supports the university by providing
Banner-related technical support and cross-module data expertise
- Analyze, develop, integrate and document solutions to meet
computing needs ofthe university.
- Develop, update, and maintain reports for internal and external
- Develop, update, and maintain data imports and exports to and
from internal andexternal sources.
- Assist university offices in maintenance of accurate and
- Must have knowledge of and significant experience in writing
SQL (structuredquery language).
- Must have proven experience working with report writing tools
and databasedevelopment tools.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in structured programming
and scripting languages such as Java, Groovy, PL/SQL, and
- Must be comfortable with understanding end-user
- Must have good writing skills.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and listening
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple
ongoing tasks in acontrolled environment.
- Must be able to handle sensitive, confidential information in a
- 4-5 years of experience in a critical analysis and problem
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems or related field required.
- This is a 1 FTE, 12 months per year position.
Keywords: Bethel, St. Paul , IT Systems Analyst, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!