Drill Operator - Hiring Immediately!!!
Company: TAK Communications, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 9, 2021
$1,000 weekly minimum! Higher DOE
WHAT TAK CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Paid Training!
- Paid Weekly!
- Technician Loyalty Bonus!
- Company Provided Vehicle, Phone, Tools, and Work Attire!
- Enjoy Working Outdoors!
- Freedom to Work Alone!
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Pay
You will be responsible for operating the Directional Drill in
completing service drops to residential and business customers for
Major Cable companies. You must be willing to learn all aspects of
Directional Drilling as there will be opportunity for growth. Part
of the duties will involve restoration of customer's properties. We
stress quality of work as well as possessing great customer skills.
You will be operating machines such as a JT9 and JT5.
- Experience running bore equipment required.
- Already have or can obtain a class A CDL driver's license.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to handle
escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the
efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of TAK
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility,
responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and
detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while
using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of
efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients,
co-workers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and
implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow TAK Communications policies and
- Willingness to travel during winter weather.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to
- May be required to climb poles (with proper equipment),
ladders, and other structures as necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Employee
occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The Employee must
be able to work in an outdoor environment year around in all
weather conditions. The Employee is occasionally exposed to risk of
electrical shock, radiation, and vibration.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per
week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays,
evenings and weekends as business demands.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or carry loads of up to 95 lbs.
- Required to lift a 28' fiberglass ladder.
TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit and promote
associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's
status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Keywords: TAK Communications, Inc., St. Paul , Drill Operator - Hiring Immediately!!!, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!