Assembler, Cell Lead
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Minnetronix Medical is a preferred partner in the development,
manufacturing and commercialization of complex medical
technologies. We are curious, persistent and resilient. We bring
ideas, identify gaps and provide a unique ability to see and
deliver possibilities. We are one company, focused in several
areas, and united by a singular purpose-deliver results for our
customers to improve outcomes for clinicians and patients
Job Title: Cell Lead
At Minnetronix, the Cell Lead works within a medical device
manufacturing environment. Cell Leads can operate in areas specific
to the Production floor and also within the Material Receiving or
Shipping area. Cell Leads are responsible for ensuring day-to-day
production related activities are performed effectively. By
allocating proper resources to the production lines, issuing proper
materials to jobs, and reporting appropriate quantities to each
job, Cell Leads allow for efficient and proper production.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper resource allocation to meet build plan targets
according to production schedule
- Analyze component availability and inventory for assigned
- Report proper operational procedures and ensure all work in
process is properly identified and controlled according to SOPs and
escalate any production related issues to upper management
- Expedite materials through receiving inspection and communicate
potential stock outs
- Create, update, and send out daily production pass downs
- Gather production data to support Key Performance Indictors
(KPIs) including daily output, quality metrics, continuous
improvement initiatives, and other measures as identified
- Develop and maintain KanBan system of inventory
- Ensure accuracy of inventory on production line
- Become certified trainer for processes and procedures on
assigned production lines
- Ensure all employees working on specific production lines are
trained to current procedures
- Evaluate materials on assigned production lines to ensure
proper electronic, physical movement, and marking of discrepant
material and devices is completed according to SOPs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associates degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in electronic-based manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability implementing Lean tools and
- Experience with regulated environments such as FDA QSR's,
ISO13485 for medical devices, and ISO 9001:2000 preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Proficient knowledge of quality improvement tools and
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Demonstrated proficiency working with computers and the
Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to lift at least 15-20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long durations
- Subject to Mandatory Overtime requirements based on business
At Minnetronix Medical, cultural fit is as critical to us as the
skills and capabilities new employees bring to our team. So, we
hire for both attitude and aptitude.
Ourcultural valuesare the pillars of our company and define how
we promise to show up: Unity, Courage, Humility, and Drive.
Ourcultural beliefsare the key behaviors we have identified as the
most critical to advance our culture, our team and our company:
- I reach across boundaries to pursue the best outcomes for
patients, customers and the company.
- I am passionate about producing products that help people.
- I collaborate with others, internally and externally, to drive
the best solutions across the full product life cycle: how it
works, how it's built, how it's controlled.
- I value diversity of thought and perspectives.
- I consistently challenge my thinking to achieve our company's
- I demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude.
- I project confidence in the process of design/development.
- I embrace changes and challenges. I am creative and innovative
in my approach.
- I challenge the status quo and continuously searches for the
- I own problem resolution, especially when it's hard.
- I am energized by challenges and the work to solve them.
- I take ownership/accountability in solving problems and
- I have a proven track record of designing and transferring
high-performing products to production.
- I seek new perspective from others to improve both thinking and
- I lead and operate with humility; demonstrating strong
- I build trust in a variety of relationships.
- I successfully use both strong written and oral communication
- I communicate effectively with audiences across all levels,
both internally and externally.
Minnetronix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Minnetronix, St. Paul , Assembler, Cell Lead, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!