Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible for performing scale operation duties including
probing, weighing and grading of product, recording customer
information in computer system, and weighing outbound trucks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Obtain customer information via phone when truck arrives at
- Enter customer data into inbound computer
- Weighing and grading of in-bound grain using both computer and
manual tools to measure grain.
- Sample grain to determine grade, moisture level, foreign matter
and damage and record in computer system.
- Properly dispose of all grade samples by placing them in the
proper containers dependent on grade.
- Use outbound computer to weigh outbound trucks
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness in reporting to
work, meetings and completing assignments
Other Job Functions:
- Act as a back-up for elevator laborer duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to work and interact well with others
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test & background
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience working in a grain elevator preferred
- Ability to frequently lift/carry up to 5 lbs.
- Ability to frequently remain in a stationary position up to 90%
of the time
- Ability to frequently operate standard office equipment such as
a computer, copy machine, calculator, computer printer, phone
- Ability to occasionally bend, kneel and squat
- Ability to work overtime as required
Keywords: Gavilon, St. Paul , Scale Operator, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!